Affordable Housing



Many of our properties have rents that are lower than market rent. In many cases residents need to qualify for the apartment based on income. If you feel you may qualify for housing because you don't make a lot of money, you're on a fixed income, or you're temporarily under-employed Contact Us and we'll see if we can help. Most of these properties maintain waiting lists because the demand is so high. We are happy to consider all tenant based vouchers. 

Supported Housing



Our supported housing includes apartment homes set aside for people struggling with mental illness and addiction, have experienced homelessness, or have been the victim of domestic violence. Some of the housing is dedicated to veterans of the US armed forces. 

Council for the Homeless  manages all referrals into our supported housing. To request an opportunity call 360-695-9677

Partner Agencies

Services provided in the supported housing is typically provided by partner agencies who specialize in helping people with different barriers to housing and employment. We encourage everyone to support these agencies in their missions


© 2017 by ​KPS Inc.

7710 NE Greenwood Dr. 

Suite 150

Vancouver, WA 98660

(360) 695-1538